Dental veneers can give you a perfect smile that will stand out to everyone you greet. Dental veneers are thin shells made out of porcelain or other materials. The shells are bonded to the fronts of your problem teeth to give each tooth a flawless appearance. Some of the problems that can be easily solved by dental veneers are:
- Small gaps between the teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth worn down from decay, disease, or trauma
- Teeth that are too long or too short
- Discolored, stained, or dull teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Do you have one or more teeth that falls into one of the above categories? One or two teeth can make all of the difference in a smile. You can fix up your less attractive teeth with ultra-thin dental veneers. Come see Dr. Shepherd DMD for the simple dental veneers process. The procedure involves:
- Consultation | Come talk with Dr. Shepherd DMD about the changes you would like to see in your smile. He will examine your teeth and determine whether or not veneers are the proper fix for you.
- Preparation | He can prepare your teeth for dental veneers by removing a small amount of enamel from the surface. This permits the dental veneers to fit in perfectly with the rest of your smile.
- Impressions | Dr. Shepherd DMD will take impressions and send them off to a lab for your veneer creation.
- Customization | After a few days, you can return to the office, and Dr. Shepherd DMD will have your custom-built veneers ready for you.
- Final Bonding | Dr. Shepherd DMD will bond the permanent dental veneers to your teeth with a cement and bonding light. Once your teeth are bright and even, you can start to enjoy your beautiful smile.
Dental veneers can give you a radiant movie star smile. They can even strengthen the natural teeth. Give us a call today at Infinity Dental to schedule your consultation. We are eager to meet with you!